For register more than 2 people.
This course provides an introduction to object-oriented programming by using C++ programming language. Key topics include variables, classes, objects, selection, iteration, strings, arrays, pointers and functions.
At the end of this class, student will be able:
- Use the basic concepts of object oriented programming to create C++ programs.
- Design, build, execute, and debug C++ programs.
- Build modular solutions to business problems.
- Use variables, arrays, strings in C++ programs.
- Use flow control statements in C++ programs.
- Use calculations in C++ programs.
- Use iterations in C++ programs.
- Use pointers to process arrays, pass arguments, and improve program efficiency.