Server Administration (Ubuntu Linux)
Linux is an Operating system which was developed in early 1990s by Linus Torvalds at University of Helsinki in Finland. Then it was further joined & modified by group of thousands of computer geeks all around the world .Currently there are lots of Linux Distributions are available in the market like Red hat, Centos, Debian etc. But now Ubuntu server is becoming more popular in these day's because it is easy to use & free. Following are the main sections of the course which contains different tutorials in detail.
What will you learn?
- Learn to setup your own Ubuntu Linux Server
- Learn to Execute Basic Linux commands on Ubuntu Server.
- Learn How to Perform Users and group Management in Ubuntu Server.
- Learn How to perform FILE MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server.
- Learn How to perform DISK MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server.
- Understanding & Implementing RAID Array.
- Learn to play with PAM Modules.
- Learn How to perform Network Management in Ubuntu Server.
- Learn to Setup own "Web server” in Ubuntu Server.
- Learn to Setup own "DNS Server” in Ubuntu Server.
- Securing & Hardening Ubuntu Server.
- Learn to Plan Disaster Recovery & Management.
- Learning Desire.
- A Computer with Windows / Mac os / Linux System
Who is the target audience?
- School / College student
- Linux Hobbyist
- IT Professionals
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux System Administrator
- Anybody who wants to become a Linux Network Administrator
- Anybody who wants to learn How to create own File / Web / Mail Servers